While avoiding the news and social media today, I thought I’d fill the time with sharing my opinion on this day of remembrance. It’s not always well received and that’s ok. I am by no means alone here and am basing it on research, facts, common sense and ignoring the mainstream media.
First let me say that it was a tragic day with the loss of many lives and for those families I am deeply sorry. For those that made it out alive but are scarred for life, I am sorry for you as well. I do not discount their loss or the loss of the many military personnel that did what they were told and fought for the causes created and justified by 9/11.
My problem is with the government of this country, their arrogance globally, and with the sheeple that believe all that they hear and see on the magic box in their living rooms while ignoring the obvious, without asking any questions or demanding answers to those questions that have been asked and avoided.
Pull you head (or theirs) out of the sand long enough to ask and answer a few questions, please.
- Where is the wreckage from the plane taken down in PA? Not a single suitcase, wing, engine, seat, person, nothing? https://bit.ly/2CUutsK
- Where is the wreckage or even the airplane wing damage from the Pentagon? The whole in the wall was a circle, not a wing clipped off or visible at the scene. http://bit.ly/1OjxrqZ
- In all of Washington DC, known for its intersection cameras, nothing saw a jetliner flying 10 feet off the ground?
- With multiple military bases surrounding NYC and DC, why didn’t they send up a single jet fighter to intercept the highjacked planes?
- Why did WTC Tower 7 fall in demolition style free-fall when no plane hit it and it didn’t have any structural damage? http://bit.ly/1i4DDGC
- Why was thermite found in the rubble of the twin towers? Thermite is used by demolition crews to bring down buildings. http://bit.ly/1FCC4VT
- Since when does jet fuel fire get hot enough to melt the giant support beams of a skyscraper? Steel melts at 1500 celsius, jet fuel burns at 1000 celsius. Thermite burns at > 2500 celsius.
- Both towers fell like pancaked, professional demolition projects, straight down, without the slightest lateral movement. Seeing in this video, the ground level of the towers was already destroyed before they fell. https://bit.ly/2G9zdOs
The industrial war machine needed a motive and needed the support of the people to justify a foreign war, a war centered on resource hoarding and imperialistic expansion. Sickening really.
Sadly it hasn’t stopped and the “war on terror” continues to drive corporate profits while killing our own soldiers and millions of innocents around the world.
Meanwhile, most people sit back and let it happen, no questions asked as their time is filled with reality TV, social media, mainstream news and their carousel jobs that are required to service their debt. Today is a day to mourn those lost and a day to wake up and demand answers to obvious questions, to call out those leading this country and hold them accountable for their actions.