He isn’t a well known writer, not an economist, he isn’t in politics and apparently doesn’t have much writing experience. He also isn’t that golfer from the UK.
Whether you read my content or not is entirely up to you, but I can offer this one thing. I won’t write about anything that I haven’t thought about for a very long time, nor topics that do not affect a larger body of people than just me and those around me.
Benjamin P. Sayers is:
(in no particular order other than perhaps chronologically)
- A proud Canadian citizen living and working in the US since 1976 (I was three then)
- The son of two very intelligent parents, one a Philosophy and Ethics Professor and the other a Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- A product of growing up on a Christian college in a town of ~500 people, surrounded by rural New York townships. A humanist
- Like plenty of other Entrepreneurs, a college drop out
- As such, I (Ben Sayers) am an Entrepreneur and have been since I was a child
- A self-taught businessman, systems administrator, and software developer, capable of learning just about anything as needed
- A father of three fantastic boys, all unique, gifted, well mannered and venturing into a promising future going wherever they choose
- A happily married guy with written plans for an amazing future
- A blockchain enthusiast and hodler
Among other things, I intend to write about my experiences as an entrepreneur and CEO, various political and business opinions, our Economy in the USA and globally, vetting new ideas, talking about things that had an impact on me or my colleagues and plenty of other stuff I’m sure.
I’m not just writing this for my own pleasure and to occupy my time, I am putting these things out there because I truly want to hear what you have to say whether it is positive or negative. Tell me I’m wrong, it certainly won’t be the first time, nor the first time I have improved as a result of someone’s honesty. If nothing else, thanks for reading!